RX420-HDX CITRIX READY WORKSPACERX420-HDX
The RX420(HDX) is a Citrix Ready Workspace Hub device / thin client. Powered by the latest Raspberry Pi 4 platform with quadcore Broadcom SoC and Stratodesk NoTouch OS, RX420(HDX) delivers premium performance and resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD. The RX420(HDX) thin client incorporates full client-side rendering for efficient playback of video content including the Citrix Browser Content Redirection support (BCR)
- RX420(HDX) supports all features of the Citrix Ready Workspace Hub program, including Citrix Casting and Proximity Authentication
- Based on the Raspberry Pi 4, the RX420(HDX) supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz single display or 4K@30Hz dual display.
- Includes 1 year of Stratodesk NoTouch Center management software
- RX420(HDX) allows transparent redirection of USB peripheral devices including mass storage, printers, scanners, smart card readers, headsets or speakers, webcams, COM ports, and 3D mice in addition to the standard keyboard and mouse. Network-connected printers can also be redirected to Citrix sessions.
- Box includes the RX-HDX+ device, VESA mount and power supply (no cables included)