PNY NVIDIA RTX A5000 24GB
PNY NVIDIA RTX A5000 24GB
Based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and armed with real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and photorealistic VR, it enabled designers and engineers to do their life’s work at a level of quality and performance unlike ever before. But the pace of innovation and the drive to achieve new breakthroughs do not cease. And now, global circumstances have presented a new set of challenges for professionals to create, build, entertain and discover in a world that looks dramatically different than the recent past.
The NVIDIA RTX A5000 delivers the power, performance, capabilities, and reliability professionals need to bring their boldest ideas to life. And with 24 GB of GPU memory, you’ll experience faster performance with your favorite applications. So you can tackle larger models, renders, datasets, and scenes with higher-fidelity and interactivity, releasing untapped potential for endless creativity from your desktop.
Incredible Application Performance
• Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU—with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
• The NVIDIA RTX A5000 includes 64 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 2x faster than the previous generation. Hardware accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 7X when compared to previous generation.
• With 256 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A5000 provides the power necessary for AI development and training workloads. Incredible inferencing performance, combined with Quadro enterprise-class stability and reliability, make RTX A5000-powered desktop workstations ideal for professional AI training and inferencing deployments.
• Scale application performance even more with NVIDIA NVLink technology that lets you combine two RTX A5000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 48 GB.
• NGC™ support gives engineers, researchers, and data scientists access to NVIDIA-tuned, tested, certified, and maintained containers for the top deep learning frameworks, as well as third-party managed high-performance computing (HPC) containers, NVIDIA HPC visualization containers, and partner applications.
● Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
• Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
• Enhance your desktop workspace experience with NVIDIA Quadro View desktop management software and NVIDIA Mosaic technology. Work across four displays on every Quadro card with intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles.
• Use advanced multi-display technologies like Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp and Blend to synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface with multiple projectors or screens.
● Proven Reliability
• Experience higher-quality products driven by power-efficient hardware and components selected for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
• Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulates the most demanding real-world conditions.
● Easy Manageability
• Remotely monitor and manage Quadro products in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NVWMI) in your IT asset management framework.
• Scale up Quadro driver deployment to hundreds of workstations using NVWMI’s powerful driver installer.
• Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process
|NVIDIA RT Cores||64|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores||256|
|GPU Memory||24 GB GDDR6 with ECC|
|Memory Bandwidth||768 GB/s|
|Peak FP32 Performance||27,8 TFLOPS|
|RT Core Performance||54,2 TFLOPS|
|Tensor Performance||222,2 TOPS|
|NVLink Bandwidth||112,5 GB/Sec|
|System Interface||PCI Express 4.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||230W|
|Power Connector||1x 8-pin PCIe|
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||111.8 mm H x 266.7 mm L, Dual Slot|
|Display Connectors||DisplayPort 1.4 (4)|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Yes, via optional adapter|
|HDMI Support||Yes, via included adapter|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz via optional adapter|
|Professional 3D Support||Via optional Stereo Connector Bracket|
|Quadro Sync II Compatible||Yes (with optional Quadro SYNC II)|
|NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible||Yes|
|Graph APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager||Yes|
Vendor:Regular price $304.99 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$379.99 CADSale price $304.99 CAD
Vendor:Regular price $189.99 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$209.99 CADSale price $189.99 CAD
Vendor:Regular price $159.99 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$179.99 CADSale price $159.99 CAD
Vendor:Regular price $169.99 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$179.99 CADSale price $169.99 CAD