NComputing RX-HDX+ Thin Client for CitrixRX-HDX+
The RX-HDX+ is fully optimized for Citrix HDX Ready integration delivering a low-cost and powerful desktop virtualization solution. Powered by the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ platform with quadcore Broadcom 2837 SoC and Stratodesk NoTouch OS, The RX-HDX+ thin client incorporates full client-side rendering for efficient playback of video content and uses server-side rendering for flash video playback, supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Official Citrix Ready Workspace Hub device, featuring Citrix Casting and Proximity Authentication
- Dual monitor capable with the SDA for RX-HDX (sold separately)
- Seamlessly participate in audio-video or audio-only calls to and from other HDX RealTime Media Engine users, native Skype for Business, and other standards-based desktop video and conference room systems.
- Expanded WiFi support includes 2.4Ghz/5GHz (802.11 b/g/n/ac)
- Box includes the RX-HDX+ device, VESA mount and power supply (no cables included)