Aftershokz Trekz Titanium BT 4.1 RedAS600RD
Aftershokz Trekz Titanium BT 4.1 RedLightweight and comfortable, Trekz Titanium Open-Ear Wireless Bone-Conduction Headphones are the smart alternative to traditional in-ear sports headphones and earbuds because they let you keep your ears open so you can hear surrounding sounds.
Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, these AfterShokz Trekz Titanium headphones are sweatproof and secure and will allow you to hear your surroundings—no matter where life takes you.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hearing ambient sounds
- Lightweight, flexible titanium wraparound headband for durability & portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including a wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity & convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- Repels sweat, dust, and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Up to 6 hours of continuous music & calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass & reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise-canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts to guide users through power, pair, play & talk
- Includes micro USB charge cable & bag